Today, Charleston Wine + Food released the tickets for the upcoming 2019 season. Tickets are snapped up in a matter of moments when the shopping starts. For those who got a late start today, here are a few gems worth purchasing immediately. Listed in no particular order.
- Sorghum & Salt Signature Dinner (Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets: $185) Nashville chef Maneet Chauhan joins Charleston chef Tres Jackson for a Southern-meets-Indian dinner.
- Hipster Cocktail Party (Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 8:30 p.m. Tickets: $85) Everyone loves to make fun of hipsters, so why not do it out in the open. Pull on your skinniest jeans and get to Lo-Fi Brewing for bites of avocado toast, craft cocktails, and tunes from DJ Party Dad.
- Raising Shell (Friday, March 8, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. Tickets: $350) Get out on the water for a trip to Lady’s Island, where local oysters grow. Frank Roberts, the Godfather of SC oysters, will lead the tour and chefs Nico Romo and Nina Compton will serve a lunch full of mollusks.
- #LunchSquad (Friday, March 8, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Tickets: $140) Channel your inner Julia Child with cooking demonstrations from some of the top chefs around, like Ashley Christensen, Cynthia Wong, Deborah VanTrece, and more.
- Le Club 843 (Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Tickets: $395) For one afternoon, Wreck of the Richard and Charlene will become a super swanky seaside getaway. Chefs Mike Lata and Gavin Kaysen will serve an “epic line-up” while the pink wine and champagne flows.
- Southern Renaissance (Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. Tickets: $95) The South holds as many cuisines as it does people and stories. Explore the multifaceted region through bites from chefs all across the South, drawing from influences from across the globe.