Welcome to day four of the 9th annual Eater Awards, honoring the most esteemed restaurants, bars, chefs, and more in cities across the world. Here’s how the Eater Awards work: All 24 Eater cities and the national site will award prizes in multiple categories, including but not limited to Restaurant of the Year, Chef of the Year, and Design of the Year. In each category, editors will choose an editor’s choice winner and readers will vote for a reader’s choice winner — all to be announced on December 5, 2018. Editor’s choice winners will receive an illustrious tomato can trophy, as is the tradition around here. Eater will also further the fanfare, running a splashy feature about every editor’s choice winner throughout the course of the coming year.
Today, you’re voting for Bar of the Year.
Brush up on the details on today’s nominees before voting, if you’d like:
• Folly Beach newcomer Lowlife brought a neighborhood bar to the beach with critic-approved food and creative cocktails.
• Hip North Central addition Graft is part wine shop, part bar, and a lot of fun. Co-owners Femi Oyediran and Miles White take the stuffiness out of wine with DJ parties and constant pop-ups.
• Inspired by cocktail cafes in Paris, the bar at Felix is known for its fanciful cocktails, plenty of champagne, and convivial atmosphere.
• Want a beer? Need a interesting glass of wine? Looking for a batch cocktail? How about with football and hearty food? Edmund’s Oast Brewing Company has all that covered.
• Vintage Lounge is a sophisticated space where imbibers can duck out of the nightlife scene on Upper King and enjoy a few glasses of wine with snacks.
Now, without any further ado, it’s time to vote for the reader’s choice winner in the Design of the Year category. Polls will be open for 24 hours and will be strictly policed for funny business. Choose wisely: