Greenville food festival Euphoria kicks off its 12th season on September 21 with four days of eating, drinking, and more eating. For those who haven’t grabbed tickets yet, there’s still several events available.
- Family Roots: Dinner at Grits & Groceries. New Orleans chef Kevin Belton joins Grits & Groceries owners Heidi and Joe Trull for a back-to-their-roots dinner. (Thursday, September 21 at 7 p.m. Tickets: $150)
- Greenville Kick-off Party. Get to Greenville early for the big Kick-Off Party. Sample fare from 13 chefs and restaurants, including Hall’s Chophouse and Husk. (Thursday, September 21 at 8 p.m. Tickets: $75)
- Old Stories & A New Menu: Lunch & Learn at Jianna. Take a stroll through downtown Greenville with art historian John Nolan to hear old tales of the city before heading to Italian eatery Jianna for a multi-course wine lunch from chefs Michael Kramer, Joe Clarke (American Grocery) and Nick Graves (Restaurant 17). (Friday, September 22 at 11 a.m. Tickets: $65)
- Dig In: An Organic, Plant-based Dinner with SPJ. Asheville-based chef Justin Burdett (Local Provisions) joins chef Xavier Bonnafous (Southern Pressed Juicery) for a dinner of local, organic veggies, paired with organic wines and cocktails. (Saturday, September 23 at 7 p.m. Tickets: $150)
- Sunday Brunch: Fired Up! There will be meat from eight pitmasters, bloody marys, and a kids cooking competition with Michelin Chefs Curtis Duffy, Dominique Crenn, and Michael Mina by their side. What’s more fun than that? (Sunday, September 24 at 11 a.m. Tickets: $55)