Today, Charleston Wine + Food released the tickets for the upcoming 2018 season. Tickets are snapped up in a matter of moments when the shopping starts. For those who got a late start today, here are a few gems worth purchasing immediately. Listed in no particular order.
- The Edna Effect. Celebrate Southern food royalty Edna Lewis with a six-course supper featuring plates that honor the cooking legend. Chefs April Robinson, BJ Dennis, JJ Johnson, Frank Lee, Mashama Bailey, and Toni Tipton-Martin will all be on hand to channel Lewis. (Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. Tickets: $195)
- Nico Signature Dinner. Chef Nico Romo of upcoming Nico invites chef Nina Compton of New Orleans’s Compère Lapin for an evening of French fare Romo’s new restaurant. (Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets: $185)
- Kismet Pop-Up at Leon’s Oyster Shed. LA-based chefs Sara Kramer and Sarah Hymanson of Kismet join chef Ben McClean of Leon’s Oyster Shop for a night of fried chicken and Middle eastern flavors. Bon Appetit deputy editor Andrew Knowlton will emcee the event. (Friday, March 2, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets: $225)
- Parcel 32 Signature Dinner. While Parcel 32 isn’t open yet, chef Digby Stridiron should be up and running by March, and he’s invited Top Chef Kristen Kish to share the kitchen with him for signature dinner. Stridiron will focus on Gullah and Southern influences at Parcel 32, so this should be an interesting evening of local flavors. (Friday, March 2, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets: $185)
- When Stars Align. What happens when seven Michelin stars combine for one spectacular dinner? Find out when celebrated chefs Curtis Duffy, Gavin Kaysen, Steven D. Greene, Diego Muñoz, and Sean Brock come together for a star-studded affair. Black tie is not optional. (Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets: $1500)