The time has come. Election Day is upon us, and on Tuesday, November 8, the country will decide whether Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump will serve as the next president of the United States. After three debates and a lengthy (and often ugly) campaign, it is all about to come to a head.
Want to watch it surrounded by friends, neighbors, and/or strangers while drinking booze (lots of booze) and eating dinner or a snack? A number of Charleston-area restaurants and bars will be streaming the results on the big screens.
If you know of any establishments broadcasting the event, let us know and we will add them to the list.
- Bay Street Biergarten ( 549 E Bay St., Downtown)
- Home Team BBQ (2209 Middle St., Sullivan’s Island)
- Home Team BBQ (1205 Ashley River Rd., West Ashley)
- Home Team BBQ (126 Williman St., Downtown)
- Blind Tiger Pub (36-38 Broad St., Downtown)
- Burwell’s (14 N Market St., Downtown)
- Warehouse (45 Spring St., Downtown)
- Recovery Room (685 King St., Downtown)
- Edmund’s Oast (1081 Morrison Dr., Downtown) [Tons of champagne specials]
- Local 616 (616 Meeting St., Downtown)
- HoM (563 King St., Downtown)
- Pour House (1977 Maybank Hwy., James Island)
- Le Farfalle (15 Beaufain St., Downtown)
- Charleston Beer Works (480 King St., Downtown)
Hit us up at the tipline or comment if your restaurant should be on here.