Fancy taqueria Scratch Taco Boutique has shut their doors. The restaurant had a lot of promise from the beginning—slick interiors, cool branding, and a creative menu—but after two poor reviews and a lot of two stars on Yelp you could hear the death knell in the distance.
City Paper reports that the owners are redesigning the concept with plans to reopen in six months. In the meantime, several other taco places are popping up to fill the need. Tortilla fanatics should seek out the upcoming Minero, The Americano, or even the unnamed reality show producer-owned Mexican restaurant on King.
· 2.5 Stars For Scratch Taco Boutique [-ECHS-]
· Scratch Taco Boutique closes 11 months after opening [CP]
· All Minero Coverage [-ECHS-]
· All The Americano Coverage [-ECHS-]
· Reality Show Mexican Place Coming to King? [-ECHS-]