It sounds like brewpub Edmund's Oast and Southern favorite Martha Lou's might have a new neighbor on the upper peninsula. Eater received several tips that smoked meat maestros Fiery Ron's Home Team BBQ are coming close to settling on a property on Williman Street. The restaurant could not confirm, at this time, but it is common knowledge, among the food and beverage crowds, that the owners of the barbecue joint have long searched for an address in downtown Charleston.
Home Team currently has two locations—West Ashley and Sullivan's Island. The restaurants are usually packed with patrons looking for a fix of the highly addictive smoked wings or the frozen Game Changer beverage. If the rumors are true, downtown residents will no longer have to cross a bridge to get to either.
· All Edmund's Oast Coverage [-ECHS-]
· All Martha Lou's Coverage [-ECHS-]
· Fiery Ron's Home Team BBQ [Official]
· Williman Street [Google Maps]
· 8 Places to Visit For a Frozen Drink Brain Freeze [-ECHS-]