[Photo: ABC News 4/Facebook]
North Charleston's Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse caught fire for a few minutes last night, according to Lowcountry news sources. The Post & Courier reports the fire was spotted around 11:30 last night, and firefighters contained the flames in under a half hour.
ABC News 4 posted on their Facebook page, "Officials on scene told us an outside fire somehow spread to the roof of the restaurant. No injuries and no cause yet." The steakhouse closed at 10pm last night, so all diners were gone by the time the fire started. According to a manager, "everybody is good" and they've been cleared to open for dinner this evening. Given that it was a sign that caught fire, she thought it was caused by "faulty wiring."
The North Charleston location is the third in a regional mini-chain of churrascarias (Brazilian barbecue restaurants), and opened late in 2012.
· North Charleston firefighters extinguish fire at Cowboy's Brazillian Steakhouse [P&C]
· Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse [Official]
· ABC News 4 [Facebook]