clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Fire at Magnolias Has Been Contained

Photo: Road Food

A fire broke out in the kitchen at Magnolias on East Bay street around 8 a.m. today. Apparently a stove was the source of the fire, which has been put out. According to ABC News 4, "A spokesperson with the CFD tells us a stove caught fire and was put out quickly. Damage was isolated to the kitchen area."

· Fire Breaks Out at Magnolia Restaurant [ABC]
· Magnolias [Official Site]

Magnolias

185 East Bay St., Charleston, SC

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater Carolina newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter.